Monday, February 17, 2014

Don't dress like a.....???

Okay girls all over the world why would u wear a dress in the middle of winter? I mean I understand that you have to dress up for when you have games and stuff but what about the other days. Some girls at my school wear dresses not just the nice cute one but the see through ones. The ones were you can see they only have a strapless bra underneath. I mean I don't mean to sound rude and all but do you really want to give people the impression that your as boys say "easy". Now I, I don't not dress like that. I am comfortable in just jeans and a sweater. Sometimes even leggings and a sweater or a long sleeve shirt. Girls you need to understand that if your one of those girls that dress with see through shirts and stuff like that yes you might get the guys but the chances are you will get dump in a couple of weeks. Not saying this to be mean because some of the outfits I seen are modest and stylish but spring is around the corner girls can't you wait just a bit more?
~Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment