Friday, January 24, 2014

Hellooo human beings!

Just so you know were not dead! My mates and I have just been you know distracted. Have you noticed how I said the word mates that's because I'm weird and we don't even live in the UK. I just wanted to use that word. Any who here's and update about me! Yay! I'm telling you guys this straight up I'm in love with One Direction. Yes I said it. One direction is actually really good. No I'm not yet a directioner because if you are a directioner or know one you know that they are really dedicated. I mean just listening to them doesn't make you a directioner. I know some people that know their addresses and even their dinky do or should I say there little friends sizes. * wink wink*I used the word  dinky do just in case some under age person reads this. Besides that every thing has been pretty chill and now we started a new semester and everything. I even have a new crush have I told you guys about him? Well I'll tell you about him another time or maybe not depends all on you guys. Well that all folks. ~ Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment