Sunday, June 1, 2014

June!

Hey guys! So for the month of June I'm gonna try something new! I'm going to have a scheldue for myself and I and going to try and post for now 3 times a week! So here are the days!!

Wacky Wednesday: 
   This is going to be a random day! Who knows what I will be talking about!

Fashion Friday: 
   This is going to be makeup and fashion. That stuff is a hobby to me and I'm going to share it with you 

Summery Sundays: 
   This is going to be like a June summer series. I'm gonna talk about all
Things Summer!

So stay tuned for this awesome days! I wil also be posting related topic to the day in it new tumblr! Check it out in the post below and should we get a twitter? Let us know! Tell your friends!

-Molly 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a really good idea! I'm doing a similar thing on my blog but I found it's quite hard to keep up with the almost daily posts haha

    ReplyDelete